Day late and a dollar short, as usual. C.A. tagged me with the following meme:
7 Weird Things about Me....
Which 7 should I tell you about? Hmmm. . . get ready. . .
1. I have a strange allergy to chocolate. It inebriates me - Yep, it affects me the way alcohol affects most folks. In other words, I'm a cheap drunk.
2. I hate to shop. Isn't that weird for someone who loves clothes and pretty things?
3. I like fruit yogurt as a dip for chips. It's the salty and sweet thing, I think.
4. Going to the dentist gives me nightmares. My dentist knows and I never have to face the ordeal without gas. Strangely - or lucky for me, I have sound strong teeth.
5. I prefer to be barefoot at home. Shoes are nice but they're for goin' places - not stayin' home.
6. I rarely sleep in the same place a full night. I tend to move from bed to sofa and back to bed. I carry my pillow with me.
7. I don't like rabbits. Yes, cute little bunnies almost turn my stomach. Strange but true. I'm not afraid of them - I just can't bear to think of touching one or having it touch me.
This doesn't look very good in print. I'm a weirdo! Please be my friend anyway.
I'm not tagging you but if you feel led to reveal your inner secrets let me know. I'd like to think I'm not the only strange person out here.