Last post = June 3. Hmmmm - what has happened since June 3?
1. Kitty has her first grey whisker.
2. James and Jesse are growing like weeds.
3. Both Harry and I talked to our youngest grandson, Maverick. He called to tell Harry "Happy Father's Day" He was coloring a picture "Booo" and Red. When I asked if it was a pretty picture he held the phone over the picture for me to see.
4. We have had lots of rain and now it has gotten HOT. Temp is 97 with high humidity and not a leaf is moving. We are at dead calm - no breeze. Even the birds are panting.
5. We still have chipmunks. Cute little fuzzy creatures but I wish they lived somewhere else.
6. Still no vacation plans. We did, however, spend the weekend in Knoxville, Tn, at a reefers sale and swap. You do understand that our reefs are coral reefs?
7. I have another biopsy tomorrow. This one is just a precautionary measure. We don't expect much more than an 'owie' that will heal in a couple of days.
I wish I had something exciting and fun to write about but I don't. On the other hand, I'm glad I don't have anything bad to write about either. It's time for me to quit rambling and move along. Tomorrow is a busy day.