Sunday, May 10, 2009

Title?? What Title?

I hope everyone had a good Mother's Day - Even you guys. Guys can have a good Mother's Day, too, if they spend it with someone they love.

My kids blessed me with remembrances today. The local children presented me with beautiful roses, gift certificate to my favorite steak house, special coffees, beautiful cards, and extra special hugs and kisses. Buddy, who is now in Wisconsin, called and told me he loves me. What more could an old woman wish for? The little ones, James and Jesse, each made the most artistic and sweet cards I've ever gotten. I only wish my scanner was working as it should so I could share them with you.

My computer must be jealous of my good day because it is behaving badly. I'm using the laptop to post. I really don't like to type on this keyboard. I surely hope everything gets back to a degree of normalcy (correct usage??) really soon.

I hope to soon be able to spend a good bit of time catching up with everyone and sharing some of my adventures. The last few weeks have been interesting to say the least.

Take care and have a great week. My best to everyone.......

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I'm so glad that you have such a wonderful and loving family. I'd love to spend a Sunday with you and see why they do it all the time, not just Mother's Day.

happyone said...

Happy Mother's Day to you. Glad you had such a nice day. :-)