Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Can't Think of a title

Twenty-three down and twelve to go. Just call me "Crispy" and you won't be far from correct. What am I gonna do you ask. I'm gonna put on my big girl panties and get through this. I'm giving thanks for all the wonderful support that I've had. You, my blogging friends, have helped me keep a good outlook.

Fall has finally arrived and I'm ready. We had a long hot sultry summer but at least it wasn't dry. Last night was our first cool night - 56 degrees. I'm not a fan of really cold weather but these cool breezes are wonderful.

I can't think of anything to write. Harry is cooking dinner on the grill and, as usual, I'm just being a lady of leisure. Actually, I'm a spoiled, worthless, old fart. On that note I'm signing off. Have a wonderful evening.

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

I bet you can't wait till it's over. I can't wait till it's over for you! Soon...

Today was our first cool day. I think it might get down to the 40's tonight. Brrr. It's a nice change but I'm not giving up my sandals yet.

Golden To Silver Val said...

I'm glad you're doing better and also glad you have that special guy to take good care of you. I can't believe summer is over....we actually never even had it as far as I'm concerned. I'm hoping for a snowless winter. Well, we can have some just on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day....then that's it. LOL

happyone said...

Glad to hear you are doing well and keeping your good attitude. Hope all this is over for you soon. Harry sounds like he's taking good care of you. :-)
We had a cool and windy day here.

SOUL said...

ola --
keep pluggin away i reckon. you can almost see the finish line.
glad the weather is bein nice to you.
happy humpday

Judy said...

So glad you are on the "down hill" side of all of this.

Today was a cool day for us too only got up to 94!

Thank you and Pa for the birthday wishes. Its been really hectic here all week.

Love ya!

Jamie said...

You are almost there, and you have done so well. I am amazed at your resolve. Obviously, I hope I never find out the size of shoes you are wearing but should I ever have to, I can only hope that I can be as graceful at it as you have been. You are honestly a hero. Hugs and love friend. :)