Monday, April 5, 2010

This is a sorry excuse for a video of yesterday's egg hunt/football game. We had seven kids, parents, and visitors. The kids were very excited. I was so proud to see that the older ones helped the younger kids. Even the youngest was included in the football game. Our backyard was alive with the voices, laughs, and shouts of happy children, proud fathers, and a very happy Papa. Moms and Nana retreated to the comfort of soft seats and good conversation complete with funny kid stories.

NOTE: The "football game" is a version made up by Keith. They use a soft football and the playing field is small. No one gets tackled or hit.

Harry grilled steaks, Mary made the salad and veggies, I baked potatoes and rolls. Joe cleaned the kitchen and loaded the dishwasher. I was on vacation.

Today is another matter. Lots to do and I'm too lazy to move. Gotta force myself into action.

2 comments:

Smocha said...

I couldn't see the video ( I'm assuming it's because my spouse has so much stuff downloading) But I can picture it. :)

Glad to hear you had a wonderful day. I think happy ,laughing children are a MUST for Easter .

Happy Monday!

Jamie said...

Sounds like a perfectly perfect day. Have a great week friend. :)