What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was working and feeling very alone. I hadn’t yet met Harry (I met him 23 October 1998). I actually looked back in my journals and found a travel order (work related travel) that sent me on what we called a “Round Robin” – I flew out of Huntsville, AL to White Sands, NM; Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD; Washington DC; and return to Huntsville. That was a two week trip. It was just “business as usual.”
Five things on my do to list today:
1. Find someone to de-thatch our zoysia lawn.
2. Go to bank to deposit dental insurance checks
3. Price materials for rose arbor – maybe purchase
4. Make accurate measurement of bedroom – prep for paint, etc.
5. Spend some time just relaxing and spending time with Harry.
Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Cheese and crackers
2. Nuts - pecans, walnuts, almonds
3. Sun chips
4. Cheese snack crackers
5. Peanut butter M&Ms
Five things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Buy lots and lots of land
2. Give each of the four children a home debt free
3. Build healthy trust funds for the grandchildren
4. Finance the building of a wing for a Shrine Children’s Hospital dedicated to my father.
Five bad habits that I have:
2. Having too many projects going at the same time
3. Not always listening as well as I should
4. I’m stubborn and outspoken
5. Sometimes I love too much
Five places I have lived:
1. Missionary Ridge, Chattanooga, TN
2. Ooltewah, TN (Pronounce that if you can.)
3. New Orleans, LA
4. Church Hill, TN
5. Huntsville, AL
Five jobs I’ve had:
1. Program Manager, US Dept Agriculture
2. Stay at home mom while boys were small
3. Elementary school teacher while boys were young
4. Accountant for television station – I hated this job!!
5. United States Department of Defense – Civilian – don’t ask