Saturday, October 18, 2008

Calm Day

Is it Saturday evening already? My, my how time flies when you're havin' fun! Today has been the first day that truly felt calm in days. I still am behind the timeline but at least I know the big things are either put on the back burner or will be done by my target date. I want to go on record as the old fart with the most discombumerated (is this a real word?) master bath in the world. Not coordinated but working as well as any million dollar bath in the world. Hot water, cold water, fast drains, dependable flush, and no leaks - yep, that's how it is. Everything important is covered. It's on with the show - so to speak.

Today was our first really cool day. Temps were in the high 40's this morning and high 60's this afternoon. I'm glad the sweltering heat and high humidity are past for this year.

I don't have much to write about. I've been a slug all day - tomorrow will be the usual - Monday I have to hit the deck running. Wish me luck.

I haven't been a dependable blogger or reader for several days, but I promise to do better in the future. Meantime, I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Happy Sunday Mary - I am way behind but I will get caught up with your blog soon. I just wanted to say "hey" and tell you that I have missed you. Hugs. :)

SOUL said...

hey there-- i was just finishing the last part of your post-- and i got a pop-up saying you had just commented on my blog-- how funny we thought of each other at about the same time. :))

anyhow--- we have bathrooom problems too these days-- but we rent, and i just don't like dealin with these people-- not after the way they handled the air conditioner.
so now we have to repair tile in both bathrooms..and for several days have been toilet plunging. and i bet you know how fun that is. ugh.

anyhow. i do know the joy that comes with an un discombobulated bathroom... i wish i had one.
i miss my jet tub from my other house. i took one bath here-- after that? never again. all showers.
no jets, no water pressure, tiny tub, and the hot water runs out before its half way full.
sometimes i get tempted to go get a hotel just so i can have a nice bath.
i haven't yet-- but the thought stilll comes.

anyhow-- hope you have a good night.
and week ahead.
laterz

Summer said...

Is the new picture of your backyard? It looks like a secret garden. Lovely.