Friday, October 24, 2008

Off to See the Wizard . .

We're off to see the wizard; the wonderful wizard of OZ. Well, not really. We're leaving in a few minutes to drive to Montgomery, Alabama. In the rain, I might add. We'll be home late tomorrow (Saturday) evening.

This is yet another live coral swap between reef clubs. More and more I realize how popular this hobby has become. The reefers (pun intended) stroll around to view the coral that others are showing and sometimes get really excited when they see something that they would like to put in their reefs. This is a unique crowd but everyone is nice, polite, and full of fun. I'm odd man out but I still enjoy seeing folks and hearing their stories.

I'll be able to read blogs and I think posting won't be a problem. We'll see.

I hope everyone is doing well and looking forward to the weekend. Soul, if you read this take care and do everything the doctors tell you to do.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

It was a very rainy day in my part of the world. A good day to be inside working, then inside Borders. I've been upstairs for most of the night playing with my phone. A good day/night for down time.

I hope the drive wasn't too stressful. I hate driving in the stuff, especially on highways with all that splash-back.

Will you be home for Sunday's family time?