Sunday, October 5, 2008

Making Preparation for the Holidays

Sunday has come to an end. It wasn't a bad day, but it was relatively quiet. Joe was here to watch the cars go round and round the track at Talladega (on TV). It was a good race. I'm sure the win will be a big controversy but for the time being Tony is considered the winner.

I talked to Jesse and James just now. They are at the beach enjoying their fall break from school. Those boys love the sand and surf. Mommy and Daddy are ready to go eat but the boys are attached to the water.

We didn't hear from Sarah today but I know they are busy. Buddy works on Sunday afternoon and Baby Hooper keeps Sarah on her toes.

As soon as I publish this post I'm going to sit down and make a schedule for myself. I have a lot to do between now and mid November. We'll see if I can apply my project management skills to my own life. Wish me luck.

My best to everyone. I hope your are all doing well.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

If it were not for schedules and lists, I would not get anything done. Good luck with yours!
:)
Big Hug,
Michelle

Smocha said...

Ditto that. I can not even function without a list!

Happy Monday!

SOUL said...

just swingin by to say howdy--
hope the schedule thing helps--
you know i make a list every single day-- sometimes it helps and sometimes it just grows and grows.

happy week to ya mary--
productive too--
lbs

Cheryl said...

I'm sure you'll do great, but good luck anyway.