Sunday, January 30, 2011

Quiet Day and a Link

Nothing new in our world.  It will be a quiet Sunday in Old Fart Land.  this is one of the few times that Gathering Day is not going to happen.  Mary is not feeling well and Jesse is tired and has a low grade fever.   We all need a quiet day to overcome the past couple of weeks.  Everyone is going into his/her "hidey-hole" and spend time recouping. 

Harry is just about over the effects of his surgery.  He only had about four days of being sore and a bit out-of-sorts.  I'm happy to report that's all past.  We are ready to resume a somewhat normal (for us) routine after we have "quiet day."

Our son, Joe, forwarded the following site to me.  Harry and I have enjoyed playing with it.  I thought I'd attach a link for you.  It took 20 or less questions to identify everyone I could think of.  This genie's guesser is good!   (I know that it's just a huge data base but it's still just a bit awesome.)
http://us.akinator.com/#

That's it for now.  Let the lazy day officially begin.  I hope each and everyone of you is having the day you'd most wish for.

3 comments:

happyone said...

Sometimes I like those nice quiet Sunday afternoons. I like to watch a good "old" movie.

Cheryl said...

I never leave enough time for all the things I want to do. Like reading. I'd like today to have 5 more hours!

Jamie said...

Where have you gone my friend? I hope all is well in your world. Hugs. :)