Saturday, August 9, 2008

Lazy Saturday

It's a bright, cooler Saturday morning. I almost slept through it much to my disappointment. I couldn't get to sleep last night - I saw 2 AM on the clock through wide-awake eyes. Once I get to sleep I can sleep for awhile it's just hard to shut off the brain and relax.

I feel much more settled than I did when I wrote my last post. Thanks again for the kind words. There's nothing more healing than kind words and good wishes from friends.

There are a couple of must-do chores for today and I think I'll just let the rest of the list slide. I want to find something to do outside today. Not work - fun. I may just take a book and my comfy-outside chair to the shade and read.

There's not much to write about this morning. I think it's time to send wishes for a happy day to you and sign off. Later, my friends.

6 comments:

Robbin said...

Hope you enjoy your Saturday Mary, it is cooler down here too.

Anonymous said...

Sorry that you are not sleeping well either. I just caught up with your posts, and I wish you a light heart and peaceful day.

Brad said...

We've had a slow relaxing day here. The weather is cool and a bit breezy - a perfect day to watch the Olymips and read. Hope you had a peaceful day.

Michelle said...

I slept late today too. I can have milkshakes and I love chocolate ones.

I am proud of you for losing weight. I know it is difficult. My Mom and Armando have been trying to lose weight too.

My problem is, Armando needs to lose weight and I need high calories now. It is hard to balance our meals out to get both things accomplished. But I am trying to eat snacks with many calories.

I hope you enjoyed your book and the outdoors!
Love,
Michelle

SOUL said...

hi mary--

hope you had a good day-
seems everyone had their list in hand this morning-- i'm wondering if you checked your to do's off?
i didn't.
do i ever? :))

g'nite

Happyone said...

Our weather was perfect - sunny and cool.
We went to a truck show in PA.