Only time for bullets for an update.
1) I finally have everything under control on my project . . and
2) Harry's frag tank (for baby coral) was delivered and is really pretty . . but
3) It's a lot of work to get a new tank plumbed, wired, balanced, and into service . . and
4) Last night (Thursday night) the 225 gallon tank's two top braces came loose . . but
5) It didn't give way, break, or leak . . and
6) Today we had to get clamps to keep pressure on the sides until a solution can be found.
Besides all this Jesse is pretty sick with whatever over half of his class - and his teacher - have had. Mary's fibromyalga (spelling?) is flaring. I'm having pain related to an old injury and am on meds again. Harry is ready to run in circles and say bad words - no wait, I think he already did that. I need a big Margarita but I'll be happy with a good night's sleep instead.
Nothing's happening to cause long term problems but the present surely is a jumbled mess. How's the world treating you?