Thursday, November 1, 2007

Season of Holidays

Halloween is history. Now we look forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas followed by New Year. The years pass more quickly every year. Ricky, my nephew, will be here the last 1 1/2 week of November so that's something to look forward to as well.

Harry played golf today and I rode along in the golf cart. I'm just too sore and stiff to play but I'm getting better. By next week I'll be able to give him a run for his money. Maybe next week we'll play at my favorite course, Harvest Hills. I call it Teletubby Land because the rolling hills makes it look a bit like the set for the kids PBS show Teletubbies.

I'm really tired tonight and hope I'll sleep sound and loooong. My best to everyone who might chance this way. Thanks for visiting - you're welcome anytime. Ye-all-come-back-now, ya heah.

1 comment:

SOUL said...

how funny. i can just see you puttin around in a golf cart---did you play chauffeur?
i would!
i do hope you get to feelin better, and go to telly tubby land.. or wth..:))
i do see that sillly image tho and the hills are pretty cool.
c ya latah