Friday, January 25, 2008

A Cold, Gray Friday

It's finally Friday which translates to "Play Day" at Nana and Papa's house. I don't know what the boys will have on their busy minds today but it's too cold to do anything outside.

I wrote a post last evening but I deleted it. Sometimes I get carried away on an asinine tangent. Last evening was one of those "sometimes." Glad I came to my senses in time. My problem is that I just can't seem to make as much progress in getting the excess stuff out of the house as I'd like. My goal is looking 'iffy' and, in my world, goals are meant to be kept. Enough! Let's file that subject away.

I'm thinking that these blah days before spring would be a good time to have a real make-over. I'm having maintenance done on my hair tomorrow but that doesn't count. Changing my eating habits would probably be a good idea, too. Now why did I have to bring that up? Another subject to drop.

As you can see, I'm not at my best. I think I'll say "Have a good day" and close this for now. I'll be back later when my world looks brighter.

2 comments:

bonnie said...

Wow, I have been feeling so much like you these past few days/week(s). I can't get focused and I don't want to write in my blog because I'm afraid of what will come out. And then who cares anyway. See what I mean? Yuck.

Mary said...

We're certainly singing from the same sheet of music.